2021 Demogrid Indoor Disc Golf Putting Class – CANCELED
Update October 12, 2021: Unfortunately, the Putting Class sign up did reach the minimum number of participants so the class was cancelled. A number of people informed me they were going to attend the Putting Class, but it appears as if they did not sign up before the deadline. NOTE: Registration for the 2021, November 18 Hole Indoor Putting League is still open, so if you want to attend, please don’t wait to sign up.
Note: After the Putting Class ends in October, the 18 Hole Indoor Putting League starts in November.
Putt better! Make longer putts and improve your consistency! This class is for anyone that wants to learn to putt or learn to putt better. We will break down your putting technique into the fundamentals and then build (or rebuild) your putting form to improve accuracy and consistency. Here is the progression of what will be taught in class:
* Stance, balance, proper form, release and follow through.
* Learn to throw flat (non-hyzer) putts.
* Learn when and how to throw hyzer and anhyzer putts.
* Straddle putts.
* How to increase accuracy for long distance putting, 20 feet and farther out.
Bring 4 of your favorite putting discs. If you need to purchase Disc Golf putting discs, contact the instructor, Tim Bayer.
LOCATION: Brighton Parks & Recreation 220 Idlewood Rd. Rochester, NY 14618
AGES: 12yrs & over
INSTRUCTOR: Tim Bayer
FEE: $21 (3 weeks)
DAYS/TIMES: Tuesdays, 6:00 – 7:30 PM
DATES: October 12 to – October 26
Minimum Registration Required: 5
Maximum Registration: 12
Sign up, online or in person
Sign up at the Brighton Parks and Recreation site https://www.townofbrighton.org/220/Recreation-and-Parks, then click on the Register Online button then do a search for Disc Golf Putting Class in the Filter/Search box. NOTE: There are both a Putting Class and an 18 Hole Indoor Putting League. The League starts in November after the Class ends in October and you can sign up for both. But, if you only want to register for one, be careful to insure you have selected the program you want. You can contact me if you have questions.
Brighton Recreation and Parks Dept.
220 Idlewood Rd
Rochester, NY 14618
Or you can call the Brighton Recreation and Parks Dept.: (585) 784-5260
- Only the Winton Road entrance will be used.
- Instructors will remain masked at all times.
- Participant masks are required to be worn for entry into the building and during the program.
- Spaces and any equipment will be cleaned/disinfected between classes.
- Instructors and participants must stay home if they are sick or showing symptoms.
- Instructors and participants must follow all current travel restrictions.
Brighton Recreation and Parks Cancellation Policy
“If the program is cancelled before it starts, there is a full user credit returned. If program is cancelled after the program starts, all participants enrolled in current classes will be issued a pro-rated user credit for the classes missed at the end of their scheduled session. User credits may be used for future programming as we return to normal operations sometime hopefully in the near future.”