2022 Beginner / Intermediate Disc Golf Class
There will be a disc golf class offered in Penfield, starting June 2, 2022.
Take next step in disc golf. This 5 class course is for those that never played, just started playing or already play disc golf and want to advance their skill and lower their scores. There will be instruction on fixing throwing form (eliminate rounding!) and techniques to increase your driving distance and shot accuracy. Advanced throwing techniques will be taught including: Forehand (sidearm, flick), thumber, hammer, rollers, straddle putts and jump putts. Bring your discs and learn to throw what you own. If you would like to purchase discs or have questions, contact the instructor, Tim Bayer.
Penfield Class Information
Ages: 13 yrs & over
Dates: June 2 ‑ June 30 (Rain date July 7)
Time: 6:00 ‑ 7:00 pm
Fee: TBD (5 Weeks)
Location: Harris Whalen Park
Instructor: Tim Bayer
Registration is now open, May 23, 2022. Register at the Penfield Parks and Recreation building, 1985 Baird Rd., Penfield NY 14526, or by calling (585) 340-8651 or on the web at the Penfield Online Registration Page.
- Visit the Penfield Online Registration Page.
- Click the left side of the page under Quick Links, select Activity Search.
- On the left side of the WebTrack Activity Search page, select Keyword Search.
- In the search box, enter search words: disc golf, then select the Search button.
- On the results list should appear BEGINNER/INTERMEDIATE DISC GOLF – 314412.
- Select that item to register for the class.